1. Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.”
– Luke 18:27
2. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
– John 14:27
3. Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
– Psalm 51:10
4. “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
– Matthew 11:28
5. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
– Mark 11:24
6. Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
– Proverbs 3:5
7. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
– John 10:10
8. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed.The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
– James 5:16
9. What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
– Romans 8:31
10. nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”
– Luke 17:21
11. For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
– 2 Timothy 1:7
12. You guide me with your counsel,
and afterward you will take me into glory.
– Psalm 73:24
13. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
– Ephesians 6:13
14. God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
– Psalm 46:1
15. Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers,
and blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord.
– Proverbs 16:20
16. Give ear and come to me;
listen, that you may live.
I will make an everlasting covenant with you,
my faithful love promised to David.
– Isaiah 55:3
17. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,
– Ephesians 3:20
18. “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
– Matthew 7:7
19. I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.
– Philipians 4:11
20. Yes, my soul, find rest in God;
my hope comes from him.
– Psalm 62:5
21. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
– Joshua 1:9
22. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
– Romans 12:2
23. Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—
– John 1:12
24. What I feared has come upon me;
what I dreaded has happened to me.
– Job 3:25
25. Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
– Philipians 3:13-14
26. No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
– Romans 8:37-39
27. On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, “Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink.
– John 7:37
28. But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
– Matthew 5:44
29. I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
– Philipians 4:13
30. ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’
– Acts 17:28
31. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
– 2 Corinthians 5:17
32. “Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them.
– Mark 11:23
33. but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
– Isaiah 40:31
34. However, as it is written:
“What no eye has seen,
what no ear has heard,
and what no human mind has conceived”—
the things God has prepared for those who love him—
– 1 Corinthians 2:9
35. Cast your cares on the Lord
and he will sustain you;
he will never let
the righteous be shaken.
– Psalm 55:22
36. You will keep in perfect peace
those whose minds are steadfast,
because they trust in you.
– Isaiah 26:3
37. to whom he said,
“This is the resting place, let the weary rest”;
and, “This is the place of repose”—
but they would not listen.
– Isaiah 28:12
38. I sought the Lord, and he answered me;
he delivered me from all my fears.
– Psalm 34:4
39. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”
– Mark 11:25
40. ‘Never again will they hunger;
never again will they thirst.
The sun will not beat down on them,’
nor any scorching heat.
For the Lamb at the center of the throne
will be their shepherd;
‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’
‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’”
– Revelation 7:16-17